Saturday, October 3, 2009

meow

- my sister is pregnant! 3 months along and i am SO EXCITED! can't wait to meet my new Leetle
-apartment is very awesome. lots of guests which is actually really nice. hipster free neighborhood (goodbye brooklyn), safe at night, easy commute everywhere. cat is happy-- loves to sit next to max while he plays video games. having fun with our neighbors (i like to think it's like I Love Lucy), and milli visits. very quiet and peaceful.. getting enough sleep for once in my life. found an AMAZING grocery store a block away that is filled with super healthy and fresh meat/produce/etc. missing bergen bagel a little bit though. hmm.
-work is work
-debating a holiday plan. buffalo for sure but for how long remains to be seen. all of vacation time for 2010 will be dedicated to visiting the Leetle but the Leetle will not be born until April so I better make the December vacation count!
-meow that's all!

No comments: